Artists and hosts at the First International Horn Workshop in 1969. From left to right: Joseph White, Wendell Hoss,
Arthur Berv, James Chambers, Anton Horner, Carl Geyer, Max Pottag, Barry Tuckwell, Philip Farkas and William Robinson.
Elections 2018 are now under way for seats on the Advisory Council and for approval of seven proposed amendments to the IHS Bylaws. All current members of the IHS are eligible to vote, either online OR by the postcard that is enclosed in the February issue of The Horn Call, but NOT both. Members must log in to their IHS account to vote online. For assistance with logging in or voting, contact email@example.com
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounts to attend symposia and other sponsored events
- Subscription to The Horn Call magazine, published 3 times each year.
- Digital access to all past issues of The Horn Call
- Scholarships and Competition support.
- Unlimited access to this website
- Access to our Thesis Lending library
- Access to funding for the commissioning of new works for Horn
- Support of Commission Works by Major Composers
- Support of Horn players in countries where economic conditions prevent membership
- Networking opportunities with thousands of Horn players worldwide.