Allow me to introduce myself. I am Randy Harrison, a free-lance brass performer and brass instrument repair/customization technician with 40 years’ experience in the professional music field. I have reopened my repair/customization shop to serve professional performers in the Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New Jersey areas. In the repair business, I was trained by William KendalI, formerly of the Baltimore Symphony and Lawson Horn Shop. I also benefited by mentoring from Walter Lawson.
I formerly founded, owned and operated a world renown French horn pro shop that I sold in 1998. My clients included members of the National Symphony, North Carolina Symphony, Philadelphia and New York Philharmonic Orchestras. I am back in business ready to serve all of brass needs including:
• Selling, purchasing and offering consignment services for the sale of instruments.
• Repair/customization of your instrument from simple dent work to full overhauls as well as fabrication of custom features.
• Horn bells made detachable.
• Selling mouthpieces mutes and accessories by Holton, Stork, Schilke, Yamaha, TrumCor, and Leather Specialties.
• Selling cases and gig bags by Protec.