The International Horn Society is a global horn community. We celebrate diversity and exercise tolerance, and we are here to offer support, resources, and inspiration. Views expressed by individual members of the IHS do not necessarily reflect our values and aims of the society as a whole.

1969 International French Horn Workshop

More
28 一 2013 08:39 #675 by Rob Perks
1969 International French Horn Workshop was created by Rob Perks
Greetings everyone -
While in college, I attended the 1st annual International French Horn Workshop at Florida State University. I still have the original poster, but have misplaced my copy of the entire group photograph which was taken on stage during the dress rehearsal for the evening program. I was wondering if anyone might have a digital copy of this photograph, which they might be willing to share or sell. This was obviously a momentous event, especially for me, and would like to locate the image if possible. Thanks for any assistance. Rob Perks, B.A., Marshall University, 1972; MMus., University of Colorado, Boulder, 1978.

Please 登入 to join the conversation.

More
28 一 2013 16:34 - 28 一 2013 16:37 #676 by Dan Phillips
Replied by Dan Phillips on topic 1969 International French Horn Workshop
Last edit: 28 一 2013 16:37 by Dan Phillips.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Perks

Please 登入 to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok