Is hornsaplenty.com a fraud?

More
19 三 2018 16:11 #1705 by sally figg
Replied by sally figg on topic Is hornsaplenty.com a fraud?
Hi all,
I wondered if anybody has had any luck tracking down Alan and Hornsaplenty at all? I sent him 2 horns to sell in April 2015 - I haven't heard anything from him at all since he acknowledged receipt of my horns. I just googled his company again and see his website has been taken down and I'm extremely worried now about my horns and if I will recoup the costs- or have I lost them. Any help/info from anyone on here would be greatly received.

Many thanks Sally.

Please 登入 or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 三 2018 16:31 - 19 三 2018 16:32 #1706 by Przemyslaw Siuta
Replied by Przemyslaw Siuta on topic Is hornsaplenty.com a fraud?
Hi Sally. We now have a group of 8 people whoes horn have dissapeared. So with you it makes 9... Please send me a priv message on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/przemek.siuta) and I will add you to the group. Are you based in UK?
Last edit: 19 三 2018 16:32 by Przemyslaw Siuta.

More
19 三 2018 17:31 #1707 by sally figg
Replied by sally figg on topic Is hornsaplenty.com a fraud?
Hi przemek, thanks for your reply. I have felt sick to the stomach since finding this out today. I am based in the uk. You can find me on Facebook sally burkimsher Figg I think there’s only one of me on there. I shall search for you on there now.

Time to create page: 0.740 seconds
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Ok