Hans Rensen

More
04 一 2017 21:14 #1620 by David Lyons
Hans Rensen was created by David Lyons
I am considering purchasing a horn from Hans Rensen, who seems to list horns often in the Classified Section. As this would be an international transaction, I am interested in getting input from any members who may have knowledge of Mr. Rensen....Was your experience easy?..difficult?..,do you have experience with returning an instrument?...any other thoughts?
Thanks
Dave Lyons
Albany, CA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaron Kloap

Please 登入 or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 一 2017 23:18 #1621 by Chris Crawley
Replied by Chris Crawley on topic Hans Rensen
This is probably not very helpful, as I haven't had any dealings with Hans Rensen. At one point I did consider travelling from my home in the UK to the Brabant/Eindhoven area of the Netherlands, which is where he lives, to buy one of his horns, but never did so.

He has a LinkedIn profile which you can access: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/hans-rensen-3309854

My gut feeling is that he is a straightforward person, but I have no solid evidence.

More
05 一 2017 23:41 #1622 by Jaron Kloap
Replied by Jaron Kloap on topic Hans Rensen
I purchased a Holton Descant from Hans. It was an easy purchase. I did not return the horn so not sure about that. His description of the horn was spot on. He packed the horn very securely.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Ok