Opening for the Position of Publications Editor
The Publications Editor oversees the preparation, content, and publication of all International Horn Society publications, including all print and digital publications.
Applicants for this position should possess:
- Knowledge of publication and editorial principles necessary to publish a high-quality journal which provides value to a diverse international membership;
- Proactive and excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills;
- A keen interest in the horn
- The ability to travel
- Demonstrated potential for organizing, producing, and publishing an industry-specific journal.
- Demonstrated potential for product consistency in design and content of print and digital publications.
- Experience with current publication software, such as Word, Adobe InDesign, WordPress, or the like.
Lees meer: Opening for the Position of Publications Editor
52nd International Horn Symposium – August 3-8, 2020
Welcome to the heart of the Pacific Northwest, home of the University of Oregon School of Music and Dance and host of the 52nd annual International Horn Symposium.
Our symposium theme is “The Healthy Horn”
Come to IHS 52 to be inspired by breathtaking concerts from internationally renown horn virtuosi, to meet artisan horn makers from around the world, to attend master classes and presentations from experts in many fields, and to explore all aspects of horn health