Looking for an R1 Leadpipe or something similar

More
06 Jan 2012 08:33 #511 by J. Aaron Bartos
Looking for an R1 Leadpipe or something similar was created by J. Aaron Bartos
Hey all! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I couldn't really find anywhere else. My name is Aaron Bartos, and I'm a student at CCM in Cincinnati, OH. I play an older Ricco Kühn, and have been noticing since my purchase two years ago that the airflow in my horn felt quite restricted.

While fooling around a bit at a horn repairman's house, we discovered that by adding a Rauch R1 pipe to my horn, not only did the horn play more freely, but improved the tone, response, and overall feel of the horn tenfold. I was unable to purchase that exact pipe however, and for the past few months I have been looking for someone to buy a R1 pipe off of. After many phone calls and emails (including one to Mr. Dan Rauch himself) I have been so far unsuccessful in finding one. My professor thought it would be a good idea to post here on IHS in hopes that I would have better luck.

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to sell me their R1 pipe, or know who could talk to so that I could purchase one? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
This website uses cookies to enhance user experience, including login status. By using the site you are accepting the use of cookies.
Ok